Untitled
I'm sitting here
watching you sleep
not caring that i am in too deep
holding you too near
I'm watching you
so quiet and peaceful
while thinking of how meaningful
you are to me too
I'm crying
wondering if you will ever leave
if this was really meant to be
cause on the inside im dying
You hold my hand
never letting go
with our highs and lows
now i know i found the right man
Next poem
Child
She is sitting in the corner
listening to the horror
of the yelling and screaming
and her mom accepting the beating
she is sitting in her room
looking out into the moon
crying into her bear
with his arm drenched in tears
she is lying in the grave
with her gavestoned paved
with her begining and end
but she was only ten
Saturday, June 28, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment